Reply by Rainsoft

Since making our distributor aware of this complaint, they have been in touch with the customer and have addressed her concerns. We have been assured her gift cards have been mailed and the customer is satisfied and still interested in RainSoft. If you have any questions regarding this post, please contact us at customerfocus@rainsoft.com
Author's
2.9
Additional Fees

Agent did her job an selling the product. She put my banking information in her computer, told me I was approved & filled out the Purchase Agreement.

She set an appointment for it to be installed today. No one showed up or called regarding the install appointment. So, I called the agent to see what the issue was. She informed me that despite her saying my credit was approved yesterday before she left, that after she left I was suddenly not approved & someone was suppose to have called me to let me know.

Plus, when I was called regarding her coming out I was told she would give me a Home Depot gift card. When I questioned her about this, she stated it would be mailed to me. 1. How do I go from approved to disapproved in less than 24 hours?

Why was I told one thing on the phone by the appointment setter then another by the agent? This makes me worry now about my banking information being in their hands.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Positive effects of water on grout and fixtures, Product description.

I didn't like: Non-delivery of product per aggreement, Lack of proper communication from company emploees.