Rainsoft Customer Service
- (847) 437-9400
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Summary of Rainsoft Customer Service Calls
Customers Contact Rainsoft to Ask about:
Product/ Service quality:
- “System beeping”
- “Having issues and not getting any results”
- “Water in my salt tanks, is that normal?”
Lifetime warranty, What i thought was a true lifetime warranty, Reverse osmosis system, Product description, Positive effects of water on grout and fixtures
Bad customer service, Faulty product, Failing to keep their promise, Deceptive sales practices, Bad customer service - pricing
RainSoft is an international company. The company operates in the United States and 24 other countries of the world. At the present time, RainSoft is a division of Aquion Water Treatment Products. The corporate office of the company is based in Illinois. The company has been on the market since 1953. The company provides water treatment systems for homes. The products of the company include including softening, filtering, conditioning and drinking water purification systems. RainSoft water treatment systems and components are sold, installed and serviced by more than 300 independently owned and operated RainSoft dealerships worldwide. The company maintains laboratory, RD and manufacturing facilities. Rainsoft invests in rigorous independent testing and certification programs.
Where Reviews Came From
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
- Livingston, New Jersey, United States
- Overland Park, Kansas, United States
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Rainsoft to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future