Reply by RainSoft

We have made several attempts to contact the following customer, but unfortunately we have been unsuccessful in receiving a response. As the manufacturer of RainSoft water treatment equipment, we stand ready and willing to address any issues concerning our equipment, but unfortunately questions regarding the financing would need to be addressed by the finance company. We ask that the customer please refer to his paperwork for specific information regarding the financing and how to contact the finance company. If you have any questions regarding this post or any other, please contact us at customerfocus@rainsoft.com.
Author's
1.7
Additional Fees

The system was installed a year ago.Cost of the rain soft purifier was $7500, and we were led to believe that with a low monthly payment this system would be paid off in 6.5 years.

Nothing could be further from the truth. After a year of payments my total went from 7900 to 7500. If i only pay $100 per month, and the interest is $49, it will take a lot of years to get this paid off.

If I now pay $149 monthly supposedly it will take 72 payments to get rid of the contract.Living out in the country and far from Ephesis and Troy, I had no idea the Trojan horse would be stored in my tool shed.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Deceptive sales tactics.

Had an Experience with RainSoft?