Reply by RainSoft

Thank you for contacting RainSoft. We appreciate this opportunity to address this matter with our distributor in Florida. At this time, it is our understanding the dealer has removed the customer’s information from their computer system, thereby eliminating any reminders for maintenance and, or, salt delivery. Our dealer has apologized for any frustration they may have caused.
If you have any questions regarding this post or any other, please contact us at customerfocus@rainsoft.com.
Author's
1.5
Additional Fees

I've had our RainSoft system for about 3 years and if I tally how many phone calls I have received from the Customer Service line to schedule an ANNUAL service, it would be more than the amount of calls I make/receive to people I actually want to speak with.I've asked them multiple times to stop calling me because I will call them around the time we are ready for our annual service (which is usually in Jan.).

They start calling in August about once a week, which then turns in to every day and now it is 30 minutes apart. I've stopped answering any calls that resemble the customer service line since I have explained to them that this is ridiculous. Now they switch back and forth between my number and my husband's number. I've considered ripping out the system because I'm sick of being harassed.

Either the company needs a better system to record calls/notes or stop harassing the employees to call us!!!!This was not a cheap system and the daily experience with the company has made it so that I will not recommend.

Review about: Rainsoft Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lies they tell to get you to purchase the system, Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with RainSoft?