Reply by Rainsoft

We spoke to our dealer located in Lexington, KY., regarding this matter. According to the dealer, they did discuss the warranty with the customer and gave her options regarding warranty replacement and/or upgrading, which included additional incentives to make-up for the warranty items. The customer also requested to have the system relocated, and also purchased a reverse osmosis drinking water system, which clearly added to the price of the transaction. The customer now has a lifetime warranty on her system, including all electrical components. If you have any questions regarding this post, please contact us at customerfocus@rainsoft.com
Author's
2.7
Additional Fees

This is not true...I have had my system for 26 years..and it was still working but the seals of tank started to leak..called rainsoft and they said it was old and I needed and upgrade. No negotiated price for an existing customer..and not recommended to fix the tank.

Very disappointed..even though I went and bought new system...But reason why we bought Rainsoft in the first place was the lifetime warranty..

I asked..same warranty again...limited lifetime on electronic and lifetime on tank..I asked them so you are telling me if I come back in 25 years am I going to have to same results...very disappointed that I had to buy a whole new system... :( They gave me a couple year service...but that was it..sad..