2.0

They got my contact info at local Home Depo (Whitby) in 2014 April, Kept on calling me every month, told them I was moving soon, calls did not stop, I was contacted again and again then finally fate got to me and I gave them an appointment (*** thing I've ever done in my life) Guys came.. fooled around and some how convinced us to sign for it so he can ''waive off the installation fee of 500??

and 5000.00 worth of free products. Very next day called me and said all approved, when asked about the interest rate he said they will get me the lowest possible and said his manager will call me back to confirm and he never did, then they called the house and got the appointment (how tricky) to go do the installation and completed it. Drill a hole on my brand new Granite counter top, alternated my plumbing line (house is still under Tarion warranty) then left us with some cheap products which they claimed it's worth of 5000.00.. reality it's same thing same from the Dollarama.

All this happened so fast and quick. Then the same guy called me again and told me the Manager will come by to get the papers signed, I asked which paper he said it's the warranty. Manager missed 2 appointments then finally came and showed me the papers for both loan and warranty. WHAT a suprise interest rate was out the roof something like 29% when inquired he said i can pay off anytime and this is the usual int rate they charge by their bank.

Advised me he will do the need ful for the warranty as '' the Customers always forget to send the warranty card to head office so we usually do it on your behalf'' and took it with him, Yeah No warranty on the equipment yet. then 3 days later he called me and told me the loan was never approved and their bank made a mistake so we needed to pay the whole amount or try with some one else's name (total is more than 11000.00) if not He will call the Police on me as I stole his products and didn't want to pay for it. Told him what have I DONE wrong here, and why did they rush to install my equipment and I never went to their warehouse to ''STEAL'' the products. the Manager is the owner's Son then the Dad called me and threaten me by stating he was ex-veteran and wants me to deal with this ASAP.

After I made the offer he agreed to it, told him I need to see the warranty now they wants the payment before can show the warranty..

case still pending.. STAY AWAY FROM Rain Soft - Oshawa

Review about: Rainsoft Water Conditioning System.

Reason of review: all above.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad customer service - pricing, Product quality and representation, Failing to keep their promise, Fake warranty.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1216977

Thanks for the warning!

Angie and Fernando are the 2 biggest cross in North America

I watched them scam thousands of poor people in Missisauga

My name is Julie I worked there for years, and had to quit as I could not watch how they pressure people, and Augie is the managers fav snake salesman, he could sell snow to an Eskimo

Stay far away from these mississauga crooks.