Reply by Rainsoft

Since receiving this correspondence, we have been working diligently with our dealer and with the customer to properly address this matter. The dealer informed us on April 11th that they were at the customer’s home to inspect the equipment and make any necessary repairs. Unfortunately, they were denied access to the equipment. We reached out to the customer via email on April 19th, but never received a response. We also left the customer a detailed voice message on April 24th and again on May 2nd. We stand ready and willing to address this matter and issue any reimbursement that may be due. If you have any questions regarding this post, please contact us at customerfocus@rainsoft.com
Author's

I feel this product is far overpriced and the company will not stand behind its product at all. I have had this product in my home for less than 2 years.

It has malfunctioned and costed me a $700 water bill.

After numerous calls to the company, no one can seem to help with this or return a call. So I am left making payments on a product that not only dose not work, but has costed a fortune and now is unplugged.

Review about: Rainsoft Water Conditioning System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.