Reply by RainSoft

This is the second post we have received from this customer and apologize again for any difficulties she has experienced. In the previous post, the selling dealer responded to all of the customer’s comments and offered a free service call to verify the system is operating properly. The benefits of the system are not created by the dealer or the manufacturer. The claims are based on independent third party studies. The most recent study was published in 2010 from the Battelle Memorial Institution, where they confirmed the benefits of being able to use less soap, decreased scale build-up which improves the longevity of appliances and fixtures, in addition to improving the efficiency of water heaters. The customer claims that their utility bill doubled due to the system is simply not possible. The system uses only a few dollars a year of electricity, much like a clock. Since this is a financed transaction, the customer is responsible to review all of the terms. In closing, we believe these are great systems that will save you money. We strive for all of our customer’s to have a great experience and will do the best we can to provide that for them. If anyone has questions about this post or any others, please contact us at customerfocus@rainsoft.com
Author's
Saint Augustine, Florida
1.4
Additional Fees

I hate that I purchased this system.It was expensive, but the salesman assured me it would pay for itself over time due to the added benefits like using less product, spending less time cleaning.

He also said if I wasn't satisfied, I could return the system within the first six months. All of this was a lie; my products don't last longer, I don't spend any less time cleaning, and the company doesn't offer anything in the way of returns or refunds, satisfied or no. In addition, since installation, my utility bill has more than doubled, so I'm paying even more for it than just the initial cost.

In addition, since the warranties all apply only in my name, I can't even re-sell it at a loss because it will invalidate everything.This purchase was a HUGE mistake and I will make sure I tell everyone I can to avoid this financial trap.

Review about: Rainsoft Water Conditioning System.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Being ripped off, Customer service, Sales tactics, No returns.

Had an Experience with RainSoft?