Reply by Rainsoft

Our distributor has addressed the customer’s main concern, which was that he believed he had a 90-day deferment. The dealer apologized that this may not have been clearly conveyed to the customer, although, when the finance represented visited him at his home to execute the finance contracts, if clearly showed there was no deferment. The dealer has confirmed the customer is happy with their water treatment and had no other concerns at the time. The dealer apologized for the misunderstanding and provided the customer compensation. If you have any questions regarding this post or any other, please contact us at customerfocus@rainsoft.com.
Author's
2.7
Additional Fees

My wife and I purchased the rain soft water system and air filter system our salesman was great , we came to the agreement that he would make our 1st payment due 3 months out. Which was never relayed properly, we then get harassing phone calls from castle credit stating that our payment was past due.

Which was news to us. to make a long story short I called rain soft several times to resolve this matter. 2 months pass and still nothing is resolve. It was during the holiday season and me and my wife budgeted , the 3 month window was what was agreed upon but never relayed properly.

It has been a bad overall experience for me and my wife not to mention that it took them almost 2 months to finish the job. Meaning both water softener and air purifier.

Don't get us wrong we love the water , but somewhere along the line the ball was dropped and took way to long to be picked up. not to mention all the phone calls to rain-soft trying to resolve this matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rainsoft Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Exp we had, Being ripped off, Customer service.