my O rings went out, the service man came out and replace them he was training a new man ,well he didn't see me come around the side of the house well i listened to what he was telling him , and he told the man that he didn't replace that o ring "the lady is to *** to look well i ran and got my hubby and shut the gate "then i confronted the man with my husband the service man said that here's the old O ring and were done well i went right back out there and open up the box .and what did i find ..NO o ring.but some tissue stuff in the inside.

then the man tried to back up and say that oh i forgot that one. see they didn't think i was watching but i was, sop when Rainsoft comes to fix it Watch them that is how they get repeat business.ladies Don't let these service people run you over

Had an Experience with RainSoft?

Comments

We had a leak to our system in 2007 so I contacted Rain Soft and they sent out a technician and he replaced an injector and the internal "O" ring.We paid a nominal fee for this service if I remember correctly.

Well, we have another problem with leaking (in the same spot) and now they want to charge us again for a part that needs to replaced again?Shouldn't this be on them and not us?

This is why are company "simple H20" has a free 25 year service plan inclueded into our sale in both Reverse osmosis and water conditioner units. as well as a free 25 year warranty. We also have a lower intrest rate then other companys.

Your post is painful to read.