Reply by Rainsoft

We contacted our dealer in Michigan regarding Mr. Muller’s comments and concerns surrounding the installation of his equipment. Our dealer quickly contacted the customer and discovered he had been calling the wrong phone number for his dealership. Our dealer visited with the customer on November 16th and addressed all his concerns. Additional work was performed to the customer’s satisfaction. If you have any questions regarding this post, please contact us at customerfocus@rainsoft.com
Author's
1.1

We have purchased almost $6,000.00 of water conditioning equipment from Home Depot / Rain Soft, and are very disappointed in the workmanship of the installers. I worked in construction most of my adult life and have never seen such terrible workmanship.

Nothing is straight or plumb. They neglected to put a shutoff valve behind the refrigerator. The tubing going to the refrigerator lays on top of the furnace plenum. They only hooked one outside faucet to the hard water.

When the salesman was here he stressed that the installers were licensed plumbers. If they were licensed, which I doubt, they had no pride in their work. They were in a hurry to get out of here so they could get to their next appointment. The salesman told us he would stop by a couple weeks after the installation to make sure we were happy, and explain how to maintain the system.

It is now over two months and still no one has shown up or even returned my phone calls. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THESE PEOPLE

Product or Service Mentioned: Rainsoft Water Conditioning System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Product quality and representation.