Reply by Rainsoft

We have addressed this matter with our dealer who performed the presentation for the Truini’s. They have assured us that they will address this matter with the Truini’s and as of last week have left them two messages. In the meantime, the dealer has mailed out a gift card to the Truini’s as a show of apology. The dealer apologizes for the salespersons behavior and has discussed this matter with him. Our dealer appreciated the Truini’s feedback and apologizes for this unfortunate experience. If you have any questions regarding this post or any other, please contact us at customerfocus@rainsoft.com.
Thank you.
Author's

We received the offer for a free water inspection by Rain Softner from the Home Depot. Told it would last 45 minutes.

The whole presentations lasted almost 2 hours. Not only after the 2 hours was over with, I had specifically told the gentleman that we would like time to think about it, despite the great offers we could have take advantage of if we signed up the same day. He would not let us go. He was very rude and insulting as he kept questioning our ideas - shaking his head in what appeared to be frustration.

I did not like the way he treated my wife and I as if we were not understanding of the deal he presented.

We were fully aware and asked him numerous times to let us have time to decide. He came off as very insulting and rude.

Review about: Rainsoft Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Sales rep very unprofessional.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.