2.4K views
Testimonial

The Rainsoft System failed after 15 months in service., I contacted the dealer/installer and was told the warranty was void because of a change in ownership of the home.I did not know how to contact Rainsoft directly, so I vented on Pissed Consumer.

I was pleasantly surprised that Rainsoft monitors the blogs and cares about their customers and product. I was contact by Susan at Rainsoft. She put me in touch with Pat. My problems were resolved within less than 24 hours.

This is customer service and product support at its finest.

Thank you Rainsoft, Susan and Patrick.You have a very happy customer.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with RainSoft?

House Of Energy Is Bad Energy!  Do Not Do Business With Them! House Of Energy "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..." Read more Utilities Inc - Have there been any class action lawsuits against Utilities, Inc. for ripping consumers off. Utilities Inc "The young man came out, tested my water in front of me. Nothing came up. However, several times now I have noticed a real problem with bacteria, sediment and rust..." Read more Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more